Haaaallllooooo gorgeous internet people!
I was nominated by the faaaaabulous Karalee to do the Liebster Award tag- so big thank you to you, lovely!! If you want to see the responses to the questions she got, click here (and then, check out the rest of her blog- she’s got some AWESOME posts, which I’ve enjoyed reading so much recently!!).
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask them 11 questions to answer
So without further ado, I am going to answer the questions she gave me, and then I’ll nominate 11 bloggers to do the same.
- Where is one place you would love to visit? I am really lucky to have travelled to a few different European countries, but if I could go anywhere right now, that I had never been to before, it would have to be Copenhagen. I am obsessed with the architecture, the people, the style- everything!
2. How would you describe yourself in 5 words? Silly, optimistic, content, nerdy, kind?
3. What is your dream job? I’d love to be a writer, in any form really. But I reeeeeally want to write a book- watch this space!!
4. What are your current goals? I want to:
- Read 40 books by the end of the year
- Have my driving test passed by Christmas
- Get back into HIIT training, and eat a little healthier
- Drink more water!!
- Spend a bit more time with my journal Bible
5. If you could master 1 skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? EASY- I’m learning to drive, so if there was an easier, faster way to do that, I’d be a happy gal! Alternatively, I’d love to be able to play the saxophone.
6. What would you do if you won the lottery? I have thought about this a bit too often! I’d pay off all of my parents’ bills, and buy them a new house. I’d pay for them to have driving lessons, and get them a wee car. I’d then pay off me and my boyfriend’s student loans, and find us a nice wee place to call home for the future. I’d then go back to uni to study something else, and use the rest of the money to help someone who really needed it!
In fact, I’d love to set up a charity to help people with mental health problems- a kind of night-telephone service for people who maybe weren’t feeling suicidal, but who were anxious and lonely and needed someone to talk to. I dunno, it’s a thought!
7. What do you like to do during your free time? Is it super nerdy if I say read?
Nah, I do more than that. I really love walking, especially if there is a beach involved, and I love taking pictures, too! Spending time with my family and my boyf, seeing friends, eating, baking, writing…
8. Are you a morning or a night person? 100% a night person! I used to be the worst sleeper, and would be up to 3 or 4 every night. I’m not SO bad now, but I love everything about nighttime- the sun setting, the dark sky, shooting stars, candles, blankets, hot chocolate- what’s not to love?!
9. What is your favorite season? Autumn. Doesn’t everyone say that? I just adore autumnal colours is all!
10. What is your favorite animal? Hmmmm… puppers.
11. What is your favorite movie? Away We Go? starring John Krasinski and Maya Rudolph. It’s beautiful, makes me cry, and has Alexi Murdoch doing the soundtrack. Check it out if you haven’t already!
And that is IT! Thanks again to Karalee for the nomination, I had a fun time trying to come up with answers to the questions! NOW, for the fun part- my turn to ask some questions…
- If you could only buy beauty products from one brand, what brand would you choose and why?
- What is your go-to book when someone asks you for a book recommendation?
- What is your favourite physical feature of yourself?
- What’s been the highlight of your summer?
- Ever been to Northern Ireland? (that’s where I’m from, so I’m curious- ha!)
- What does your pamper routine involve?
- If you were an ice cream flavour, what would you be and why?
- Why did you start blogging?
- How would you describe your sense of style?
- How many languages do you speak, and what are they?
- What’s something you’re looking forward to in the coming months?
And that is it for the questions! Now then,
Who I’m Nominating:
And that’s all I’ve got I’m afraid- if you’re reading this, and you want to take part, by all means please do!! And tag me to let me read your answers, cause I’m very nosy 😉
Sending you all so much love!